A message about
Trax Automotive & Batteries takes the health of our customers, employees, visitors, and community seriously.
In the interest of public health, we ask that you please do not
enter our business if you have or a close contact has:
Returned from a COVID-19 hotspot or overseas within the last 14 days;
Been displaying flu-like symptoms,or;
Been ordered to be in self-isolation within the past 14 days.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please call us on 02 60236 236.
If you have any health concerns or think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, we urge you to call your doctor immediately to arrange an appointment or contact the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
The health, safety, and well-being of our customers, staff, and community is very important and we thank you for your cooperation.
About Trax Automotive & Batteries
Our mechanic has over 30 years experience on most makes and models.
Trax Automotive is licensed for:
- Victorian Roadworthy Inspections on Light Vehicles and LPG
- NSW : All Light Vehicles, LPG Inspections, Unregistered Light Vehicle Inspections
- NSW Trailer & Motorcycle Roadworthy Inspections
- We are an Authorized Child Restraint Fitting Station
- General Servicing & Repairs on most makes & models (inc. European and 4WD's)
We are open from:
8:30am until 5pm
Monday to Friday
(Excluding public holidays).
For the most up-to-date opening hours see our Google listing.
Call us on 02 60236 236
We are located @
3/330 Kiewa St, Albury, NSW, 2640
We are located in South Albury, down the southern end of Kiewa Street.